I Fully Recommend David
David is a Good Reliable Local Chimney Cleaner. He Has been cleaning my Chimneys for over a Decade. I Fully Recommend David.
Excellent service!!. I had a lot of problems with smoke coming back down the chimney.. I called David he was with me the next day and sort the problem out in no time. he left no mess and i had no problems since
David is friendly and reliable
David is friendly and reliable. He knows his trade well and provides a clean and efficient service.
Top service, serviced and fixed boiler , running good as new now. highly recommended.
Very helpful, came out very quickly on a Saturday morning with very little notice. Helpful guy took a look at other stuff with dealing with the initial problem
David done a great job very clean and tidy.
David done a great job very clean and tidy. Booked in for next appointment and all good service. Would definitely recommend to others.
David was dependable and a clean & efficient worker.
David was dependable and a clean & efficient worker. Would have no hesitation in recommending David to family & friends.
David was brilliant. So delighted with his work.
Having just moved in I needed chimney checked and cleaned. David was brilliant. He was so professional, explained everything to me and showed me the crack in the flue. The place was as clean when he left as when he arrived.
David also serviced the oil boiler. It apparently hadn’t been done for years and he showed me all the problems before going ahead to fix a leak and replace parts.
It’s now running so quietly and there’s no fumes. He gave me the cert with emissions clearly marked.
So delighted with his work.
David did an amazing job of the chimney
We had David in our home today to clean our chimney, chimney flu for both our stove and open fireplace. I would like to start by saying how helpful David was, I had a few questions about our boiler unrelated to the job at hand and he patiently answered them and even did an inspection of this for me. He was so friendly and helpful. He did an amazing job of the chimney and the place was absolutely spotless after he was done. I will absolutely be calling him again and would recommend to a friend!